With a mission to sustain farmers, create honest jobs, and allow everyday people to eat local – everywhere, Locally Preserved is working to perfect its model within the Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama region in an effort to achieve its ultimate goal of scaling nationally.
The Idea Village will be closing out New Orleans Entrepreneur Week with the BIG IDEA, the world’s largest crowd driven pitch event for entrepreneurs, and we want you to CHIP IN to help us win.
THE BIG IDEA, presented by IBERIA BANK, will take place on FRIDAY, MARCH 28TH AT 5PM in the Manning’s Courtyard and along Fulton Street.
Join us for FOOD & DRINKS with SPECIALS & DISCOUNTS from businesses in the area.
Locally Preserved will be competing with 13 other local entrepreneurs for the public’s support to propel them into the final round of competition, where $50k is on the table.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- Entrance to the event is $25, which gets attendees a $25 “Chip” to donate to their favorite entrepreneur. It is recommended that you PRE-REGISTER via www.noew.org
- At 6:30pm, the three entrepreneurs with the most chip money (which is theirs to keep!) will advance to the final round and be eligible to win an additional $50,000.
- The 14 local entrepreneurs participating in the the 2014 BIG IDEA are:
- 4D Supplements
- Athletic Performance Testing(APT)
- Bats on Tees
- Cajun Fire Brewing Company
- KREWE du optic
- Locally Preserved
- Where Y’Art
Would you like to participate with us? We have coordinated Team Leaders that will be working the crowd of 5,000 attendees to try and capture their votes- if you are interested in joining our TEAM at the event please let us know asap! We are planning some really fun things and will need to catch you up to speed and make sure we have enough supplies ordered.
Hope to see you all there CHIPPING IN for our BIG Idea!